Visalia Junior Golf Academy Jan 1, 2022 12:00 am - Jun 30, 2022 06:00 pm
For Junior Golfers ages 8 through 18 who want to make a significant investment with their time to improve their golf skills.
Those junior golfers participating should:
Have a strong interest in golf
Be playing or plan to play on their high school golf teams
Want to play at the collegiate level
What does being a member of the Visalia team mean?
- A commitment to improve golf skills by attending regular instruction sessions and working independently on their games.
- Team members will have eight hours of instruction time available to them each calendar month with the Head Coach Tom Ringer. (60 minutes of one on one)
- Team members golf equipment will be evaluated by the Head Coach using Trackman technology and any recommendations and purchases will be offered by Head Coach.
- Team members at the beginning/end of each month will be given a recommended list of items to work on and a review of prior months performance.
- Team practices will usually be Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Team practices will begin January 2022.
- Team initially will be held to ten members.
- Plans will be made to play golf courses throughout the Valley.
Cost $160 per month and requires a six-month commitment. First Month trial is OK. Range balls are included in all instruction appointments.
Team members will receive 8 hours of instruction per month with Tom Ringer, PGA. Team members who do not utilize their monthly instruction time, cannot “bank or accrue” time. Use it or lose it.
The Visalia Junior Golf Academy Team at Valley Oaks is now forming! The Team will consist of ten junior golfers ages 8 -18 who want to make a siginifcant investment with their time to improve their game.
Head Coach Tom Ringer will do his best to accommodate all team members and their schedules.
Thirty-five year member of the PGA, NCAA All-American golf team. Home Facility-Valley Oaks Golf Course.